VENO, STAY AT KCP
GB meeting today. Uggh, more homework?

I barely did any work. I have been slacking too much.

Well, my clique cancelled its so-called 'outing' again today because Sharon and Amariah weren't able to come.

Ho-hum.

We seriously need to plan out our outings at least TWO weeks before we go out. But the problem is, Yong's parents also won't let her go out.

Ho-hum.

VENO'S THINKING WHETHER SHE SHOULD TRANSFER OUT OF KCP OR NOT.



Veno..

Reasons why Veno shouldn't go.
  1. She's a worthy opponent of a certain sexist, arrogant pig in my class. Yes, I'm referring to the one and only Nicholas Lim in my class.
  2. She's kind. And you don't really get to see a lot of people with the same amount of kindness as her :D
  3. She's my English muse :D Haha.. Seriously, I look up to her in terms of the English subject >.<
  4. She's nice.
  5. Irreplaceable .. (Like that Beyonce song)
  6. She can beat Nicholas Lim.
  7. She can STILL beat Nicholas Lim.
  8. Star pupil! KCP needs more of those.
  9. She's nice to talk to!!
  10. SHE CAN BEAT NICHOLAS LIM.

If that isn't good enough reasons, I don't know what are :D

Argh. I'm still feeling bummed out about all the homework. I mean, I haven't started on any. Jieying already finished half of the GB homework, I think.


Well, on other news, I miraculously found the "Pretty Little Liars" book by Sara Shepard. It's an incredible, delicious read. I was so engrossed, I finished it in less than 2 days despite all my other activities.. NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED THOUGH.

Also found other guhh-reyt ('great', pun intended) books: Lush by Natasha Friend, The It-Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar (same author of "The Gossip Girls" series..) and finally! Third Time Lucky (Princess Diaries 3) by Meg Cabot..

Book 9 is coming this December and I still haven't read Book 8. SPOILER. Mia breaks up with Michael. MUAHAHA. Bleh, Michael was cute, but Mia and JP Reynolds look even cuter together. Besides, I don't think Michael was the one for Mia when book 6 came out. READ IT. IT'S A MUST READ.

Meg Cabot is my hero :D

Oh yeah, this is going to be an extra long post since I haven't blogged for so long.

New 'Bratz' movie is showing in theatres soon. Heh, it's just another marketing gimmick by Mattel. So they made a movie about DOLLS using REAL PEOPLE.

What's next, Mattel? Designer clothes for dolls with matching ones for the owner?

Now that I think about it, maybe that wouldn't be so bad. Just keep it affordable for people like me, Mattel.

Gaah, whatever. At least Bratz is better than Barbie. I hate Barbie.

Enough said. And you don't need to ask why, either.