|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
*sings the birthday song*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMARIAH WONG AY NING! YOU'VE OFFICIALLY GROWN UP, DAAHLIN'! I shall dedicate this post to her by making it in PINK! I stayed up until midnight last night to wait for the exact moment to sms her happy birthday :D Was fun, though! Yesterday, I was in a very "get-out-of-my-face-before-I-punch-you-unconscious" mood. My dad made me go all the way to my brother's school to deliver a document. Why me, of all people? My brother went to school yesterday for heaven's sake. He could've just easily passed by the General Office and gave the form , couldn't he? My parents spammed me with Whatifs. Wtf. So after going through all the hassle and waiting for the extremely slow security guard to give me the stinkin' pass, I finally stepped on the concrete floors of my old primary school. Speaking about the security guard, he was fat. Thus the slow movement pace. What if a terrorist came to the school and tried to kill all those small little students and he was too slow to stop him?? Huh? Anyways.. after going to the General Office.. I handed up the document, told them what it was for and blah, blah, blah. Perfectly okay, right? So very wrong. "Um, girl.. where did you get this form from?" The lady at the office asked me.. "Oh.. um." Because I was counting the seconds of when I'll be out of there, I didn'n pay much attention to anything else. "It was from his teacher, I think." "Oh, but it's the wrong form." O.o Silence. Shock. She then went to the cupboards to get the real form, and showed me the difference. Boy, was I mad at my parents. They made me come all the way there and in the end? The trip wasn't even useful!! WTFFFFF. I stormed out of that building and went to Toa Payoh interchange to buy Burger King. When I'm mad, I don't even care about my weight anymore. Then I proceeded home and killed monsters in GE. KILL. KILL. KILL~ Heh, it's so weird seeing anger in this shade of pink. |