Reality is just bullshit in disguise.
I heard this quote from somewhere ..

"Reality is just bullshit in disguise"


LOL, the guy who created this must be having a bad day at that time. Hey, guess what? I kind of agree to this statement! You wanna know why?


MY COMPUTER FREAKING CRASHED!


Yes, I'm probably the unluckiest person in the planet. What's worse is that, my GB homework was saved in that computer! *&*(&*&(*&&^%&^%&^^*!!!


And~ Clara-chan and I were supposed to write a fanfic together! It's a Ouran-Bleach crossover with plenty of crack humour! Like for example, Byakuya seeing Tamaki getting fresh with Rukia (Clara's idea) or the Hiitachin twins getting fresh with each other while the other shinigamis watch! (My idea.)


Me and Clara are twisted and nuts. ^^


Oh yeah, this isn't my computer I'm using now. It's my dad's laptop. (Well, it SHOULD be mine since he SAID he's going to give it to me! But he uses it more than I do -_-)


Sigh. My parents are annoyed at work and it's affecting me at home. I mean, they won't allow me to go out! WTF.


And I don't have any money. Seriously. Nada, nil, zilch.


Oh yeah, I also started watching "My Girl"!! It's freakin' hilarious! I know I'm a little late in watching, I only watch Korean dramas if my aunts lend me the DVD.


Well, that's it for now. It's raining, raining..


Everyone, get ready to sing "Umbrella"!