|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Nadine-ism
Gaaaah. I'm bored.I bet you are, too, huh? I've been playing GE and raiding YouTube. That shows exactly how bored I am. Reaching level 50 soon. Tee-hee. Jieying birthday party was last Saturday. FUN! Block catching was fun but tiring. I was the catcher and I caught Huiting first ^^ But man, she made me run all over the first floor of the block. And we also played with sparklers. :P Jieying was so daring, sia. She put three sparklers together near the candle on the table. After one lit up, the other lit up too and it jumped up! Good thing we ran. Oh yeah, and we threw water balloons at each other. Denise's dress was wet. xD And a new donut shop just opened at Toa Payoh! Donut Factory still rocks, though. Which reminds me.. I'M GETTING FAT. Well, I'll make this post a short one because I do not want to bore anyone to death with my "musings" on getting fat. HA. HA. HA. |