Posting. 'Cause I'm bored.
I feel like I should post.

Because I really have nothing else to do.

So, I have officially one more day of (boring) freedom from school. And I can't play GE because Dorna is playing it for me, not that I mind because she's helping me level up.

I am still superior. Tee-hee.

Just kidding. To a certain extent.

I'm freakin' bored, man. And I feel like all my energy's been drained and I'm craving for some pizza now. I wanna go to the beach (:

Or Wild Wild Wet. Something, somewhere to make me forget about the damn heat!

Gaaaah. My mom is in Philippines visiting my Grandma. Grandmothers are nice. They give you money if your parents won't.

LOL.

And my Aunt there bought me a Gucci watch.

My expression was o.o for five solid minutes. Then I remembered she was filthy rich anyways. Lol. I sound mean.

Well... Going back to school on Tuesday. I'm feeling scared about my results... that's if we'll get them so soon...

Sayonara, people. Cuz I don't have anything more to say.