PEPSI!
Yesterday - Met Tessa and Clara to do our holiday homework. As usual, I was late because I live so far from Bishan. It's like.. a half hour ride. Sometimes more. Anyways.. we ate at ToriQ ('cause Clara and I lurrved Japanese food :D) and then me and Tessa ate that yoghurt ice-cream while Clara watched.

Because she told us that she was traumatized by yoghurt once, she didn't dare to eat. And everytime one of us tried to feed her some, she backs away like we're some deranged maniacs.. =.="

Lol, so anyways! After that, we went to the Library and found seats to do our work..

And after a while we got bored.

Then Tessa and Clara became so random...

Tessa: "Hey, can we go to your house and bathe Pepsi?"

Clara: "Oh, ok loh.."

Pepsi, is Clara's really really cute dog ~ Want proof?


She let me hold her~ YAY..

Moral of the story? Work never gets done if you haven't seen your friends in weeks.

After we bathed her, we walked around Bishan~ Walk~ walk~ walk~ With Pepsi!

Tessa was the one holding her leash.. And she was running way ahead of us because of Pepsi's hyperactiveness.

Then we went to 7-11 for slurpees :D

While going back to Clara's house.. I held Pepsi's leash! She wasn't that hyper with me D: but she made me run sometimes. She made me run until we saw this cute fluffy white dog walking with its cute owner. LOL. Hey, the guy was cute, ok?!

Pepsi made me run.. White fluffy dog made his/her cute owner run.

Until both the dogs started barking at each other and nearly scratched each other =.="

YIKES.

I pulled away, he pulled away. I said sorry, he said it was alright and we went back to our merry little lives. GAAAH, and I didn't even take a photo of that guy T_T

T_T

T_T

Oka~y.. enough.

Took Pepsi home and then we lazed around at the Fitness corner, talking about random stuff. FUN, THOUGH!

Went to Ming Li's house after that. She was playing Audition. The characters were cute but GE is still number to me~ xD Then Tessa played songs with Ming Li's piano. Her songs were depressing >.<

...

..

Don't hate me Tessa!

Heh, reached home at about 6. Ate dinner then played GE!

My faction-mates are going bonkers.