|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
My HIATUS. Coming to an end.
I'm back people.Exams are over. HHHUUUUUUURRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tra~la~la~la~la~la~la. I'm so overjoyed. Now, the stress is finally off my shoulders! And we have a one-week break from school! YAY. Today, after school, I went to eat at Swensens with Christine Tan, Meiyi, Clara, Jie Ying, Bhavna and Huan Qing from 1-Love. Everyone was so full, we didn't even order ice-cream anymore. And guess what, we stayed there for two whole hours playing, eating and talking crap. :P We all made fun of everything in this world... Haha. So don't blame us if we made fun of YOU. Whoever YOU are. xD So ~... What to say? I've got nothing to say. All I want now is just play my spankin' brand new XBOX 360 and my LEVEL 30 FAMILY in GE. Ooh, I'm not boasting, am I? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Adieu, people. |