i'm at Dorna's house. YAY.
I'm here at Dorna's house. YAY.

Wow, I was so excited for the exams to be over and now, I'm bored.

I introduced GE to her. And I let her play for a while.

When I came back, she accidentally used 15 of my potions. WHICH COST MONEY.

=.="

Lol, beginners should not be left alone unless they have gone through proper tutorials of the game.

She asked me why I'm so addicted to it. Because she thinks that all I do in the game is just to kill monsters and that's all.

GASP!

I was shocked, man. Because I didn't know how to answer her :D

Yeah, I have no idea why I like this game so much when most of the time, I just kill monsters. But the graphics are just so nice and the characters are so cool that I feel like I must purchase every single costume for my characters and that I need them all to achieve the highest level possible for the maximum benefits.

Hey, I think I know the reason why already! But I'm not going to say it here cuz I bet you're getting bored or irritated (probably both, especially Dorna who's beside me right now) about me talking about GE so much.

But once you get a hold on of something for so long, it's hard to let it go, even if it's useless or something. Human nature is like that.

Like how Dorna has a fetish for POP STARS like Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale which I completely DON'T understand.

Okay, our conversation about our hobbies was like this :

Dorna : I don't get why you like GE soooo much.

Nadine: Because it's fun!

D: What's so fun about computer games? All you do is kill, kill, kill.

N: Yes, that's why it's fun.

D: Whatever.

N: Then you? Why do you like things like HSM and people like Miley Cyrus so much? Her songs are nice but the lyrics can be so lame and goody-two-shoes sometimes.

D: Hello? At least they really exist and Miley Cyrus' songs aren't the emo-emo type. I swear I'm going to link your blog to Miley Cyrus and tell her what you blogged about. And she is going to know! Going to know what you said about her~! -Laughs evilly-

N: Hey, I don't even listen to emo songs. And Miley's voice is quite nice. It's just the LYRICS.

D: -drops head on the table- You are.. Gaah.. -drops head on table again-

N: Computer games are fun because I'm the type who likes escaping reality. :D

D: Who doesn't? Hello?! I make friends on YouTube and forums too, to escape reality too you know!

N: -looks at her wierdly- You call that escaping reality?!?!

D: -Looks back at me- YEAH. At least I communicate with people who has the same interests as me.

N: That's not escaping reality! You still chatting with REAL people. That's not escaping reality!




THE END.

So that's how our conversation went. Weird huh? This is also how our conversations go when I want to talk about anime. I can already hear Clara saying "Your friend is EVIL!!"

Haha. Now Dorna says that I take so long just to blog. Uhhh. Okay.

EndOfPost.