GB FUN CAMP!!
I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP I LOVE GB FUN CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE GB 28TH COY FOREVER AND EVER!!!

First day of camp was basically just ice breaker games but we still had lotsa lotsa fun (: Double-wacko (sp?) was so ... ACTIVE cuz all the girls were so lively. But why people kept sabo-ing me? I was the one who hit people in the centre almost every other turn!

Then we also had this game called "Angel and Mortal". Each one of us had to pick a name from a box and that person had to be our mortal and we will be their angel. Angels had to take care of their mortals and give them sweets..

My mortal was .........

SGT JOANNA HO!

And she had no idea I was her angel. LOL. Gave her a pack of Hershey's Kisses and this white chocolate with some nuts food-thing.. I forgot what it was called.

And the shower time was ONE HOUR LONG. Seargents of the 2007 batch, we love you all.

Second day! AMAZING RACE. YAY. We travelled from Suntec, to Marina Square, to Little India to Somerset, to Orchard and then back to Bishan! Sgt Kelly-Ann was our facilitator, and she was nice! My group was the last to finish but who cares? We had fun and we ate at Pastamania. :D Then when we came back we played games! The first one where we chased each other was fun. Forgot the name of the game, though.. But then we also played WATER GAMES!!! Muahahahahahaha. EVERYONE WAS WET. :D

Third day.. went to church. Had to fight the urge to fall asleep. No offence, lah. I find it hard to keep wide awake in church.

My group had to clean the shower rooms.. and there was a GIANT cockroach in the dust bin.

And we found out who were our angels! MINE WAS...........

SGT KELLY-ANN WONG!

Eh, I wasn't really surprised. Because there was a notice on the GB board written by Kelly-Ann and the handwriting matched the one in my Angel's notes. BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SWEETS AND THE CUTE LITTLE POUCH YOU GAVE ME!! ilovemyangel (:

And now I'm back home (: