|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Freedom is here!
You're way too beautiful, girl. That's why it'll never work, You have me suicidal, suicidal When you say it's over~ This song is stuck on my head. Get out, get out, get out!! And I'm actually listening to Paris Hilton's song, Nothing in this World. What the &%&*%&$ is wrong with me? Well.. the school holidays are finally, finally here! REJOICE, REJOICE! I just hope that this time, I won't waste it on just sitting in front of the TV or computer and growing fat at the same time. Ok! I shall make a schedule! 1. Play badminton with my family at least once/twice a week. 2. Ride my bicycle for at least half an hour once a week. 3. Go out somewhere! At least once a week. 4. Go up and down the staircase sooooo many times. Or.. 5. Screw the exercise and just convince my mom to buy me slimming pills or sign me up for Jean Yip. o.o Eh, just kidding. I can use that Jean Yip/Slimming pills money for better things. Later, my family and I will be staying overnight at the beach! YAY. Which means I won't be able to play GE.. T_T Ahhh, nevermind. I have like, two months to level up. I think I'll be able to reach at least level 50 by end of this year. Then it won't be soon before I'll be able to get my Catherine card! YAY. Cath the Summoner rocks. Now I've got nothing better to do. I still can't wait to go to the beach!! YAY. A couple of hours more..
|