82.
Yesterday was CIP day.. We were at the beach picking up litter.

But then it drizzled a bit so we discontinued :D

Then we had our class picnic! I was so stuffed by potato chips, I didn't even eat lunch. Then after me, Amariah, Yong, Huiting and Sharon finished eating, we played at the beach.

Amariah took off her shoes and kept playing in the water. LOL. It didn't take a long time for me to do the same cuz I wanted to play too!! :P

Yong, Sharon and Huiting called us 'extras'. -.-

Hehe. We still had fun anyways! And then 1-Truth started cheering and singing on the bus ride home.. LOL.

Well, today was the oh-so-dreaded day which we got back our report cards. My results were ok, I guess. Mr Patrick Goh said this when he saw my report book :

"Eh, you could have gotten all A1s, you know."

"See? Four more marks for English and Maths and you could've gotten A1."

"One more mark for Literature, then A1."

"Two more marks for History then A2.. Then another 5 then A1.."

Gee, Mr Goh. Thanks so much for making me feel much better. Oh no, I completely didn't regret it at all.

Oh my good golly gosh. Was I being sarcastic just now?

LOL, no offence lah, Mr Goh, if he sees this. But I really don't think he'll come to my blog anyway.

Well, my dad said he's going to give us this big surprise later on. I have no idea what it's going to be but it better not be something lame. A box of Donut Factory donuts is a good enough surprise for me xD

EndOfPost.