|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
UPDATE!
Here I am updating... Cuz Sharon said so.I've been oh-so busy during my holidays that I simply had no time to update my blog anymore. NOT. I've been slowly rotting away in boredom and I haven't updated because I was too lazy. I finally saw She's the Man on TV yesterday. DAMN FUNNY, SIA. Last Friday.. class party!! Ate too much potato chips! I'm gonna get fat again... And there was this really annoying biatch who kept rolling her eyes at me and my friends as if she's all that. She so is not. A bimbo who judges people by their looks and acts cute and fake, who also corrupts people's mindset simply be being with them. I hope you develop eye cancer or something. I shall be so overjoyed. GAAAAAH. I miss my four amigas! Ama is in Malaysia... I don't even know how to contact her... I need some serious uplifter. I've been stuck in front of the computer most of the times cuz I ain't got nothing else to do. But good thing is ... 3 out of 9 of my characters reached level 30+ in Granado Espada! YAY. Joined a faction too ... It's full of really nice people. They helped me out in completing Grace Bernelli's quest! One even lent me a rifle to defeat Bernelli... My team died 3 times trying to defeat her, but when I used the rifle they lent me, she suddenly became so easy to kill. (You probably have no idea what I'm talking about... LOL.) MUST REACH LEVEL 50. MUST REACH LEVEL 50. MUST REACH LEVEL 50. No! LEVEL 72! Oh yeah... I remembered that i went back to ftpps last Friday. When I saw Ashiqin, I jumped on her. (HAHA.) Then we started jumping, saying "OMG! OMG! We finally saw each other again!" I saw Melia and Siena too! Melia, if you're reading this post, you still owe me a meal at Swensens. You said you'll treat me if you went to Pierce, right? RIGHT. I saw Ms Julia Tan again! She was one of the most interesting teachers I've ever met. End of post. xD |