|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
OhMyGosh.
I changed blogskin (Peach Blossoms; My favourite flowers) and put music.Why Do All Good Things Come To An End by Nelly Furtado. Superbly nice song. The lyrics and beat is so damn good. I also changed the colour of my tagboard. Whoever thinks it's too pink, please tell me. I feel paranoid about the fact that the colours are mostly pink. Ok, so we didn't have any History test today. And I studied the subject from 8 to 11pm last night!! Do you have any idea how boring it was reading the textbook more than 10 times?! Why am I a visual learner? Must stare then I can remember. Photographic memory rocks most of the times but it's just sooooo boring staring at something. Well, today wasn't bad. Something totally unexpected happened. Hush hush. It's my little secret :D But I already told Sharon. LOL. Maths homework is so damn hard! FYI, I am not blogging just to get away from doing my homework. I already finished half of it! GAAAAH, I shall bore you even more, okies? Because I'm a boring person. YAY. EOY is coming. RED ALERT PEOPLE. ALERT ME PEOPLE! BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN STUDYING. AREN'T I THE GREATEST STUDENT IN LIKE, EVAAAH? If Yong or Huiting was reading this then I'm very sure they'll be coughing for the next 3 hours. I must try beating Nicholas Lim in order to get his ego back to normal size. Cuz it ain't normal being as egoistic as him. Today Huiting told me that if you eat instant noodles, you have to wait until 3 days so that the MSG will subsidise and you'll have less chance getting cancer. 0.o I was so shocked. I never thought eating too much instant noodles can get you cancer. Does this mean we're not safe anymore? Like, even eating food only then can get cancer already ah? Ok, must change topic. Today we had to write sentences about ourself for english. These are my top 5 favourite sentences that I made. 1. I think Gwen Stefani should rule the world. 2. I hate Paris Hilton. 3. I hate her dog too. 4. I hate my legs. 5. I am in love with my computer. And yes, I wrote this all down and submitted it to Mrs Amy Chan. Hey, these things are 100% true, ok? And how can I lie to a teacher, huh? EndOfPost. |