HEE-HOO-HAH!
I am now an official believer in KARMA.

You better believe it or else it really would bite you right back.

Thanks to a couple of blog posts of some people, 1-Truth is in trouble and is in pure absolute chaos. I symphatise with these people but then it's mean to badmouth other people using BLOGS. I advise people not to mess with Mrs Amy Chan. She has a really high position in school and has a lot of minions. Ahem, I mean supporters.

Mrs Chan, if you're reading any part of my blog, I am not trying to offend anyone, ever. And if I let out a little steam posting something about what someone did to me that I didn't like, I never put up official names.

So I shall use fake names! Wakakaka!

So yesterday the Heritage Tour for GB was cancelled because it rained. Ms Joyce Tham was right. Rain is a bad omen.

Like in Bridge of Terabithia and BLEACH.

So we stayed at the computer lab to finish up our project while the Sec 3s baked.

BAKED.

Their brownies were so DELISH!

RACHEL LEONG a.k.a. Rae-chio!! Relax, calm down and everything will be alright! This is advice from yours truly. :D We'll help you with your problem, okies? You'll get your promotion no matter what or the other GB girls shall make a petition and a riot! WHOO!!

OK, let's get on to more serious matters.

I am so damn fed up with always forgiving people easily. They do something wrong, they say, "Ah, sorry ah Nadine. You angry at me or not?"

&%*%$(&^(&%(&%&%^%$^%##%^

But no, I won't actually tell them that I really am. If I make a sour or angry face then I say something stupid and lame such as "Huh? No lah, I'm not angry. I'm just hungry/ having stomach ache blah-blah-blah." And then act like nothing happened.

Yeah, you all might think that sending my photo to that guy was funny but then you didn't even care what I thought about it is it?

I could make a police report like what Lim Wan Nah said.

My God. Get rid of your thick headedness and hear me out. I DON'T LIKE THAT GUY, DAMMIT. I DON'T LIKE ANY GUY IN KUO CHUAN. IN THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE, EVEN.

And if some of them actually like me (which I highly doubt so) then make sure I like them back first before you start your FUCKING teasing.

Because too much of it is FUCKING ANNOYING AND RETARDED.

Then you all just laugh if I get teased is it?

I might have tolerated all this before but you all have no idea I have a limit is it? Or maybe you all just don't care.

Yeah, I might even be a damn coward if I'm writing all this in my blog and not talking to you straight up in person.

Because maybe I'll just slap your face after everything.

And if some people have the nerve to say, EEE-YAH, Nadine so sensitive leh. I tease her and then? She tease me also what!

My God. Compare the times that I tease someone.

I do, but not that much.

If I teased people so many times then why do people still call me 'so guai'?

Then if they have the nerve to say 'What leh? I say sorry already what!'

Sorry means this : Please forgive me and I will never do that again.

How many times has this happened? And I do the same thing again and again. I forgive you and act like nothing happened. And like I said. I'm damn fed up with it because I have done it so many times.

Aiyah, Nadine not so fun anymore leh.

You mean in the 21st century we can't have fun anymore without insulting or hurting someone's feelings?

I'm fucking fed up.