ALL HAIL HAIR SALONS
Went to this hair salon at Centrepoint called HairInn... and cut my hair!

First, this guy (who I thought was gay) asked my mum how should my hair be cut. He (he's not actually gay) used the words "very frizzy" and "very dry".
Hello? I was right there you know.
Because my hair was very frizzy and very dry, he convinced my mum to let him give me treatment. While he lead my mum over to the counter... this auntie started shampooing my hair. Right before she finished, the guy came back again and gave me a stack of magazines... And guess what? Maxim were the first three.


0.o


Those type of magazines are for people who are in need of a serious check on their hormone levels.


I don't have any problems, thank you very much.

Then the auntie massaged my scalp while shampooing.. AHH, so relaxing sia. I felt like it was heaven. Then the treatment began... She put this sack on my head and tightened it. Then when she turned the machine on, it started ballooning up. Heh, I must've looked really really stupid. After about 30 ,minutes, it deflated and the auntie took it off my head. When she finished, the (gay?) guy came back again to cut my hair...


SNIP SNIP SNIP.


Then he blow-dried my hair and now it's straight! My mom said that I look as if I rebonded it. And my hair is STRAIGHT!


omg.



The result?





TA-DA.
Because my dad actually liked it, he said that if I wanted to, I could rebond my hair next December!

Oh yeah... Granado Espada is going to be P2P. (Pay to Play) Sharon Lam, if you are reading this post, it will only be 5 bucks a month. And please play at Caravaggio server so I can PK (Player Kill) you!! Haha. And what you said about the eye cancer thing ah. So true, but that was my idea. :P
Ok, ok. Special previlege for you. I allow you to use my idea.


My fighter, Nadeshiko! She just reached level 32... check out the uber-cool pistol. Normally fighters use swords, shields, pole-axes and close-ranged weapons but if you reach level 24, you can use it. I wanna reach level 50! So that she can use a sword and a pistol at the same time!
YES, I'M A GEEK. Beware of my superior intellect on GE. ^_^
Dorna invited me to a triple date. Then she said she'll hook me up with a guy because she and her other girl friends have dates.
WTFH?
Ah hell, I agreed to go. Whatever lorh... Got nothing else to do anyways.
Amariah Wong is back on Singapore land! If she's reading this... How was your trip, darling? The 5 of us have to go out before the HOLIDAYS are OVER!!
Yesterday, Mrs Amy Chan gave some people English remedial... Me, Yong and Sharon went there for fun. And to support Hui Ting too! The three of us were labelled as 'The People That Aren't Supposed to Be Here'. Mrs Chan was almost going to treat us to a free lunch! But we didn't because Yong had to go off early cuz her mom was already at the parking lot. I held her baby brother! So cute and chubby! I felt like pinching him!
I didn't, of course.
END OF POST. YAY.