Say it with me. FUH-REE-KUH.
Changed blogskin! Ooh, I also like this one. All the pretty pretty butterflies and the pretty pretty girl with the pretty pretty birds X)

The same sexist egoistic pig is getting on mine, Yong's, Ama's, Hui Ting's and Sharon's nerves. Hey wait, weren't they permanently on our nerves the moment we met him?? He is a damn sadistic freak who can't shut up even if his life depended on it. I want to say something more obscene but I don't want to cause any brain damage or neurological disorder by displaying my pure hatred for this person in this blog.

Today had two periods of English. Man, I'm starting to dislike this subject. It's getting a whole lot harder!! What if I can't handle the pressure? I hate standards. GAHH. I like Science and Maths more than English. And when I was in Primary School, it was the exact opposite.

Nevermind. Today was a good day. I will not let any sexist egoistic pigs ruin my day or the misery of the English language. And tomorrow have GB! No offence to any seniors or other GB girls who are reading this but lately, the meetings have been a bit boring. It's like ... Badgework is only taking to our new jiejies and that's it. Then after that we play play play then roll out then go home. Then the games that we play play play is like ... losing its touch you know. Sigh. Even so, the girls make it a brighter and happier afternoon. I just wish there were more Sec 3s in my squad! All full of sec 2s you know...


Today also had HOME ECONOMICS!! YAY! Cheryl and I cook VERY VERY WELL. :))))))

I am not exaggerating, lor. Haha... yeah. So what if I'm being egoistic now? It's not like everytime I'm like that right??

RIGHT. :P