|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Saturday Night Frenzy.
Yesterday we got back our Geography papers.HOLY. CRAP. I didn't fail 0.o Then 1-truthiians had to stay back for 'detention' because we made too much noise during class. =.=" It felt like I was slowly melting away in pure, absolute boredom. If I'm lucky, that would be the last time I'll be in detention. TODAY!! Went out with Clara Sim and her sis! Her sis is way funny. Funny-er than Clara. Ooooh. x) We watched this anime movie called 'Brave Story'. Ashikawa Mitsuru is hot. But he reminds me of Fai from Tsubasa. I mean, being hot and sort of demented at the same time. Wataru is soooooo cute! I want to see 'Paprika' but it's NC-16. Hey, it's anime. How can it be NC-16?! Ahhhh. I wanna see CLAYMORE. It looks too cool. I'm only on Episode 2!! I thank Clara Sim for introducing me to this fantastic anime. |