|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
A moment of weakness
Last night, I talked to Yong and Hui Ting on the phone for one hour till midnight. Last night, I SMSed Clara a lot. Last night, I was on MSN chatting with Sharon, Veno, Sharmala and Dorna.WOW. New record. My parents are going to kill me if they see my phone bill for this month. I have just realised this last night. I suffer from multiple personality disorder. And thick-skinned-ness. So I'm asking. Do they expect me to change? Or are they even willing to accept me for who I am? I'm always stuck being the person who's the last to know. Like this girl who I was okay with being friends with, but then some of my closer friends say that I shouldn't because she's blah-blah-blah. At first I didn't believe them but after a little while, what they said was true about her. Okay, so I have this weird mindset that always tells me "Please lah, it wouldn't be that bad." Yeah, now it occured to me that not everyone is optimistic in this world. Apparently, not everyone knows that karma can bite them hard when they least expect it. |