|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
High time tide.
Got our english papers back.I feel like kicking someone in the shin. Aw, heck. What's done is done. Lately I've been feeling like an Ice Queen. Am I? I just feel like I'm one. Especially if I'm pissed off at someone, even if just a tiny bit. But I think I'm more of a sarcastic, moody, irritated girl if I'm pissed off at someone. Mr Ng officially left KCPSS. We didn't even have a chance to say 'bye' to him. But thanks to him we have too many free periods x) Feeling bored, feeling bored, feeling bored. |