|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
The Great Depression Period
I feel like everything is just so fu**ed up. Everything is just so messed up and happening so fast, I feel like I'm rooted on the ground unable to move, just watching things happen in front of my eyes.I wonder now, if you were in her shoes, what do you all want her to do?? I asked you and you said nothing. Give some hint, people. If you don't, then be forever silenced. And for the one who's at the losing end, do you all enjoy her now being helpless? And I don't think that you would want to be silenced, either. I'm worn out. I'm tired. I'm not picking a side. I am confused as hell over this whole thing. I bet you are too. We ALL have mistakes. And most mistakes CAN be fixed. Have a little more faith, is that so hard? Have a little more faith on your friends, on your enemies, on YOURSELF. If your heart is so determined to remember all the mistakes a person made then you have no faith in people at all. God said to take care of your neighbours. Neighbours, are the people who are weak and helpless. If you all think I am being biased to her, then maybe I am. But in my own words, deep down in my heart, I'm just taking care of my neighbour. Maybe some of you think that I'm adding oil to the fire but honestly, truthfully, I am not trying to do so. So I'm sorry. I don't know how sincere this might sound to you but I really am sorry. If you don't believe me, then you have no faith in me at all. Then if you have no faith in me, I don't deserve to be called a friend by you. |