Bop, bop, baby.
GB yesterday... The sec 2s were siao. In a good way.

I started watching this anime called D. Gray-man. And it rocks! I'm addicted once again.. HA. Lenalee has the same voice as Himawari from HOLiC! Komui is freaky.

Oh yeah, got our History papers back. Before we got it, I was thinking, "OMG, I'm gonna die."

Haha.. Well, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I was kinda shocked at how much I got.

I BEAT NICHOLAS LIM'S SCORE. HA. IN YOUR FACE, MAN.

Tee-hee.

Ahh, the great feeling of accomplishment.

The following text below is only my own little outburst. Ignore if it does not concern you.

What is wrong with some people, ah. They won't believe what I say. Am I a serial liar or something? I say what I want to say. I do what I want to do. And I have a reason for everything that I've done. But no, you wouldn't care. Neither would you listen to my reasons. Maybe this is the reason why I don't like you right now. You think that you really control me. Either that or you're just spoiled rotten. If you think I'm going to be there every single time you're at a low point then you've got to be kidding me. Grow a backbone and support your ownself. Nobody else belongs to you so you've only got your own self to trust and depend on the most. I've learnt this long ago and I don't think you have. That's really being naive of you. And that's what I really hate.