|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Alright, alright, ok.
Ahahahahahahahaha!Lol. Everything is ok now, so the 'emo' posts here in my blog can now be forgotten. Stupid sexist egoistic pig, how do you feel now that I beat you at Geography? But my God, I really need to improve on my comprehension skills. I disappointed my conscience by getting really low marks for my comprehension worksheet. And I need to revise my maths!! CA2 is coming next week. LIKE, OMG. Must stop thinking aobut temptation! Must not think of Internet, Granado Espada or going out and haivng fun anymore!! ... .. . Until CA2 is over :P |