Recovering??
Went out with Dorna today ... toured around Orchard Road, window-shopping. You know the bad thing about window-shopping? You get to see all those pretty clothes and stuff but deep in your mind you know you will not be able to get them (Unless of course you come back another time to buy) or the clothes might not look as attractive on you because you've got fat legs and you're only 156cm tall and it will look better on a stupid, lifeless dummy who has a nicer figure than you.

Or maybe on Adriana Lima or Christina Aguilera. You choose. I prefer the dummy.

Or maybe that in the Singapore heat, you're hair probably frizzes a lot and curls a lot.

Yes, folks. I'm suffering from lack of self-esteem.

But I don't wanna talk about how I look on a bad day because later, artificial people might not like me anymore. Not that I like artificial people, but in this world, it's important to be well-liked, no? Unless you're emo or a rebel who thinks the whole world is against you and nobody cares and would like to stay that way? Hmmmm.

Anyways, has anyone seen the music video of Linkin Park's 'What I've Done' and Avril Lavigne 'When You're Gone'??

Avril's was sad but touching at the same time. Linkin Park's music video was a hell of a show.

It showed us the WORLD. The stuff going on in it. Obesity and dieting, when people are dying in Africa because they don't have food. The poverty. Little kids holding rifles because it might save their lives. Soldiers losing lives. Global warming. THE WORLD IN ITS MESSED UP STATE.

Yeah, I don't wanna be pessimistic. But that does not mean we have to be blind on what's happening on the Earth we live on, no?