|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Omg.
OMG. I finally found YUI's 'Highway Chance' and her duet with Suga Shikao!! 'Yozora no Mukou 夜空ノムコウ' is a heavenly song sung by these two heaven-sent people..I have also finally found Fumiko Orikasa's (voice of Rukia Kuchiki) 'Kaze'!! Am I lucky or what?I have new favourite Japanese artists now. Miyavi isn't so bad... His "Sakihokoru Hana No You Ni ~咲き誇る華の様に" is kinda catchy... History test tomorrow. F***. I hate Sec 1 History. I thought it was kinda cool in the beginning. Aaaahhhh. いきものがかり (ikimonogakari) rocks. I'm still looking for the song 'SAKURA' (their song.) I also found this totally nice manga from Bisco Hatori, the one who made Ouran High School Host Club (<33333333). It's called 'A Thousand Years of Snow', known in Japanese as Sennen no Yuki 千年の雪。。。 it is pure absolute LOVE!! I've been talking to much about Japanese stuff... YAY ME. |