Hyperventilating right now...
Oh My Gosh.

I just read the latest chapter of BLEACH.

And Oh My Gosh.

When the hell is Rukia going to appear again?! I won't freakin' believe that that stupid Arrancar successfully killed her. I WON'T!! She's still alive!!

Anyways... latest chapter. Kind of cool but why the hell is there some kind of Inoue and Ichigo romance?!

WTFH.

Ichigo should be with Rukia, dammit. Inoue just 'encouraged' him on with his fight with Grimmjow and Ichigo suddenly appeared to have the upper hand!! Just because of an encouragement from Inoue?! That's Rukia's job!!

ARGH. Clara and I won't be able to fully forgive Kubo Tite (creator of BLEACH) if he put Ichigo and Inoue together.

KUBO-SAMA!! PLEASE DON'T!!

Okay, now I'm reading Tsubasa... oh man. Fye's gonna kill Kurogane?? Woah, so much suspense.

I LOVE MANGA. I LOVE BLEACH. I LOVE TSUBASA. I LOVE JAPAN FOR SUPPLYING ME WITH MY DAILY DOSE OF ANIME :)