|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
The greatest days of our lives.
Today ... GB DAY!!Today was absolutely, positively a very good day. GB day was so fun! The drilling was so fun and Ms Tay even gave us an ice-cream treat! And our History Test is postponed!! I'm brimming with joy deep inside (: And I also finally watched Transformers with Jie Ying and Felicia! This movie rocks. The people I watched it with rocked even more :P Oh yeah, we also saw Ms Tay at J8... so Jie Ying wanted to be cheeky so she followed her. We also followed ... hehe. But Ms Tay caught us (no surprise). It was kinda funny. Yup, today was almost perfect. The reason why this day isn't completely perfect?? MY FACE IS GETTING ATTACKED BY ACNE. AND MY SHUTTLE RUN RE-TAKE IS THIS THURSDAY. Hey, don't look down on me because I didn't pass my shuttle run. I had a freaking bruise on my knee (I was kinda surprised how I passed my jump) on the day of the test. And on the first re-take, I had a freaking high fever. Besides, I failed by 0.4 SECONDS even though I had a knee bruise. IT WASN'T EVEN ONE SECOND. I BLAME THE TEACHER FOR NOT PRESSING THE BUTTON ON THE STOPWATCH FAST ENOUGH :P Another thing that didn't make this day perfect?? My feet are still not used to my GB boots so now my heels have a bruise each. You know, when the part near the ankle rubs with your shoe and you skin gets ... eh, can't find the words for it but I'm pretty sure you get what I mean. I just took a shower and the water made it hurt. I am still loving Transformers. <333333. Next movie I wanna watch?? THE SIMPSONS MOVIE!! This is gonna be so freakin' hilarious. In a lame, stupid kind of way which we all love. ((: I'm still looking forward to mine and Clara's "Anime Movie Marathon"!! Even though it's supposed to be after the exams only. Speaking of which, I think I'm going to go to the Phils to visit my relatives this Nov/Dec. But there's a possibility I'll be going alone?? Wow, first time on an airplane alone... Wonder how it'll be... |