GAAAAH. HEAR ME ROAR.
Granado Espada DIED on me.

GE ... how the hell could you?!?!?!?!

I was being a faithful player and now you've betrayed me!! How could you?!

Ok, so this is what really happened. I installed it to my dad's laptop (which he never uses and always leaves alone on the study room desk) so that I could play with more privacy (ahem ahem - from my annoying brother - ahem, cough.)

For a couple of days, it worked out fine. But then last night, it just suddenly said that I need to install the program all over again!!

Ok, so I didn't panic, yet. Today at approximately 3.46, I tried to install it again. The uploading was done and everything was still alright. Then I tried to open the game ... and they said that I need to install again cuz the file was corrupt!!

FYI, I had no idea how or why it became corrupt. Secondly, if the CD is only allowed for use in ONE computer, how did it work on this laptop for a couple of days when it's installed on my other computer earlier?!

Ok, so you might be thinking, " What's your problem ah? Still can play on your other computer, what. Aiyah, never think of that ah?" Oh, what a brilliant idea.

But I guess you didn't know that my super lousy other computer restarts again and again and I have no freakin' clue why it does that. And my dad was thinking of re-booting it which means GE will most probably be gone from my other computer as well.

Oh gee. Thank you, modern technology. You so make our lives a whole lot better.

My 'fantasy world' life is suffering and my real life, too. I have to complete a 250-word essay by this Thursday, a maths test tomorrow, and science and geography tests on Monday and this Friday respectively.

I need a giant tub of ice-cream now please ...