|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Fridays are so much fun...
Today ... GB!! We went prawn-fishing!! Very very very fun... I can't believe Yong caught a super duper big prawn. It's like almost half the size of my arm.Yesterday, we had CIP. BORING. I came home exhausted, even if my group didn't do much. And we also started Home Econs!! We baked this bread and butter pudding. It was ok, some parts were soggy because I think the oven wasn't hot enough. We didn't pre-heat it long enough. And yesterday for English, some 1-truthiians had to make a mini-speech about the words that describe themselves and give an example. The arrogance of one person in my class was just purely sickening. Oh and today, I forgot my file in Room 22. And it's freaking locked and it's still there. DAMMIT. I have to wait till Monday to go get it. The teacher who's homeroom was room 22 wouldn't respond!!!! |