|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Tuesday Morning, Rain is Falling
Last night, went to Marina Bay with my Mom and Dad. My brother didn't want to come with us because he wanted to see this movie in HBO. HISS LOSS! We ate at Kenny Rogers'!!! The food was SUPERBLY AMAZING. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.Then after that, it was time for retail therapy! Bought new shoes, a shoe bag (for my GB boots) and a very very big bag which I hope will be big enough for all my stuff for the GB Camp. Then when I arrived home, I finally installed Granado Espada!!! It's an AMAZING GAME. The graphics look so damn real and it's very exciting. First of all, I had to create the characters. Abrazado was the family name, which is my Dad's middle name ... I wanted ATIENZA (my actual middle name)! But it was already taken. Damn. Character Stats as of 12 June 4.15 PM Nadeshiko - Fighter - Female - Level 6 (Named it after my alias. Japanese for 'Wild Carnation') Clarke - Muskeeter - Male - Level 6 (Named it after my brother. To spite him.) Justin - Scout - Male - Level 6 (Named it after Justin Timberlake. I have no idea why.) Elyon - Elementalist - Level 5 (Named it after a character from w.i.t.c.h.) Tsukihime - Wizard - Level 5 (Japanese for 'Moon Princess'. You think it's girly? Lol.) I'm loving this game. I'm loving this game. I'm loving this game! Everything looks really pwetty ... |
