Memories ... Lalala~
Today, I accompanied my little bro for his dental appointment at his school, FTPPS.

Which is my old Primary School. MAN! I miss it sooooo much!

The moment I stepped in to the bus bay, it suddenly felt extremely nostalgic. I even remember the Koi Pond where I kept going to everyday with Dorna and Conghao.

Speaking of Conghao, I haven't heard from her AT ALL nowadays. And when there's an opportunity when she and I could meet, somehow I really couldn't make it.

Good thing Dorna still calls me at least once a day during the June holidays. She's normally the one who'll keep me away from the evil clutches of boredom even it's just for a little while. Somehow she always sounds so hyper. GAAH! Why can't I be hyper nowadays?! I MISS BEING HYPER!!!

I need a sugar overload, pronto. I MISS BEING HYPER, DAMMIT.

HYPER. HYPER. HYPER. NO ONE'S BEEN ABLE TO TRY TO MAKE ME DIE OF LAUGHTER SINCE THE HOLIDAYS STARTED.

Not that I want to die because of laughter, cuz it's lame and weird. But there were times when I felt like I was going to die from laughter whenever I was in school. All thanks to my lovely, lovely friends. Yay for them.

I'm typing this out while having an MSN conversation with Veno ... she just told me some kind of bad news.

I always like chatting with Veno about dramatic stuff. Because we both learn something about life in the end. I know it sounds lame of me but it's true.

People being deep in thought, saying wise stuff is just completely spontaneous.

"When we're stuck in a problem, we turn to the dark side of life. When we lose hope, we're being swallowed up by the darkness, we close our eyes to the light. That's why, friends are needed to help remind you to open your eyes and embrace the light. To help us convince that things can be alright again." - Made up by yours truly.