|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
I'M BACK!
GB Annual Training Camp was tough, tough, tough.But still fun, of course! Piece of advice to anyone in 28th coy: Be careful sleeping beside Jie Ying... she moves a LOT in her sleep. My group was named 'Hannah', probably after Staff Sergeant Hannah Lim ... Speaking of her... she's strict! Well, when she needed to be strict, she's strict... And I thought she was all fun and games. Anyways! You wanna know my group cheer?? Hannah has the muscle Hannah has the brains Hannah has the sexy leg So we'll win the race! This was so funny! The officers wanted us to do action some more! So when we said the 'sexy leg' part, we had to pose with our sexy legs...! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! But our sexy legs beat Yong's group at Captain's Ball. HA. But I kind of miss camp! I miss the JOs and SSgts! Despite the 'tortures' I still miss it! Anyways, today me and Sharon went to SPCA for our English project. And then took photos. It was kind of sad to see all those cute little animals not having homes. They have to live in a cage waiting for a good soul to take them home. And for the first time in my life, I finally saw a Great Dane breed. IT WAS HUGE! Bigger than me! Then after that, Sharon and me went back to Toa Payoh and ate at KFC. Then talked about our 'problems'. Thank you Sharon for being such a good listener. :)
|