|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
hope you're in a happier place now.
My dad just went back to the Phils. Because my Grandpa just passed away. I found out about it this Wednesday, but my grandma has already been telling us that the doctor doesn't think he'll be able to make it for a couple of weeks before.To Yong, Amariah, Hui Ting, Sharon and Mei Yi, if you think that I've been a whole lot more quiet these days, you probably know the reason why. It's a pity really, I was never really that close to him. I was closer to my maternal grandparents. But even so, we all loved him. My dad kind of regrets that he also didn't spend enough time with him. They were never exactly on the best of terms. And now... for 4 days straight, I haven't heard from my dad. He only SMSed me two times ever since he went back home. Even my German aunts and cousins are coming back to the Phils. Hope you're in a happier place now. This world is getting too messed up anyways.
|