|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Holidays are no fun.
It's so ironic. When you're at school, you can't wait for the holidays. If you on holiday, you want to go back to school.Now my brother's getting frustrated just because he can't finish assembling his whatever-the-hell-its-called toy. Holidays have been B-O-R-I-N-G for me. I have absolutely nothing to do, no where to go and still nothing to do. Last night, watched Shrek 3 at Plaza Singapura. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! And Justin Timberlake was actually voicing one of the characters! Due to immense boredom, I also don't have anything to talk about in this blog. Well, if I talked about how frustrating it is to have Holiday homework, it would probably be worse. Good thing is that, there's Bleach 127 today! YAY! Rukia returns! |