|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
YAY!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY!CA1 IS FINISHING!!! YES YES YES!!! Only English Paper 1 and 2 left on Monday. Whoo ... big relief. So far, the exams have been average, I guess. But people keep saying the Chinese paper was tough ... I wouldn't know because I'm not Chinese. Duh. Anyways, today we just had our Literature and Science papers. I was so worried, you know! I thought they were going to test us until Chapter 10 for Science when it's only until Chapter 9 =.=" And today, Bleach Episode 124 is finally subbed! Whoo~~~ ! Yay! GO ICHIGO! But haven't seen so much of Rukia. Waaah. I badly, BADLY want to see the Bleach Movie! When the hell are they going to sell it on DVD with English Subtitles?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I freakin' wanna buy it. I wanna, I wanna, I wanna buy it!!!(I sound like a spoilt brat right now but I don't give a damn.) I wanna see who this "Senna" - person in the movie is... she and Ichigo looks close, sia. NOOOOOO~~~ I want him to be with Rukia, dammit. Even though both Orihime and Senna look good with him too... Waaaah. Confusing. But Ishida and Orihime look kinda cute together too. Haha... For those who dunno what I'm talking about, then don't read... :P I've been addicted to Bleach. I like it even more than Tsubasa Chronicles and HOLiC, nowadays. Which reminds me ... when's the next season going to be?! But the manga (comic) is way, way cooler though. And Ouran High School Host Club! Clara told me long long ago that there won't be a second season. Whoever thought of that idea is a freak. Ok. I'm bored now. Got nothing else to say, actually, so I guess I'll stop here... - nadine Labels: Duh |