|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Lalala Lelele...
I am now at the Computer Lab of my school for Music Lessons.It's just that, Ms Oon allowed us to do whatever we want because it's the last week of the Semester and she wanted it to be a 'fun' class for us. So, I'm here writing on my blog. Before Music, we were at Mr Marican's homeroom. He told us our English and MT marks. There were some failures. Me...? Well, I am not happy with my results, even though I didn't fail. I got B3. I know I should be grateful that I didn't fail English, it's just that it was my best subject in Primary School, so I became a bit competitive in it. ARGH. ARRRGGGHHH. Amariah got A2. AAARRRGGGGHHHH. Ok, we'll officially be getting our report cards by about Wednesday. Wahliao. I still need to know my overall marks for History and Literature. Ok, must relax. This is the last week of the Semester, must enjoy it and just work harder for the second semester. RIGHT? Must change topic. Has anyone seen last night's episode of Ugly Betty? Man, I love that show. SPOILER ALERT. Sofia faked her engagement to Daniel... and broke up with him on LIVE TV. Wow, even though he kind of deserved it, it was kind of mean. I don't see a lot of people making straw hearts anymore. =x Last week, almost ALL the girls in 1-Truth were making some. BTW, Ms Kiew and Ms Lan are officially going to leave us after this week. Good luck to Ms Kiew on going to University! I don't know where Ms Lan is going, though but still, good luck! Which reminds me! Ms Kwang will also be starting Uni! She got in NUS! Wooooaaaahhh... Ok, I am starting to get bored. Note to self : Must, MUST improve English during June holidays! Must read a TON of books! Ooh June holidays, my parents say we won't be going overseas anymore, maybe we'll just go on cruise! Yay! I have never been on cruise before! I really can't wait for GB camp... I wonder what we're going to do there... |