|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Hallelujah.
I'm back, finally.Although I hardly doubt anyone will miss me even if I don't post anything for a couple of days. Let's see what's been happening lately... Monday - Ms Oon asked me to play the "Month of Maying" song using the keyboard in front of the whole class. I was kind of nervous because I have absolutely no piano experience in my life... Lucky I didn't sound horrible. Tuesday - I can't remember and I don't really care. Wednesday - Skipped PE because of my flu and my bruised knee. I watched the rest of 1-Truth come up with interesting balancing poses. After I got bored watching, I practiced playing the piano with Dorin. Haha... I practiced the "Month of Maying" song again. Lame. After school, we had DEBATE CLINIC!!! Yay! I lurve the ACJC Debate Club. They're so fun! At first I debated with Veno, then with Clara. Clara was making everything way dramatic which made everyone in my group laugh. LOLS. Thursday - After I arrived at school, Yong told us a shocking discovery of hers. After 13 years of her life, she finally found out the "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "The Alphabet Song" has the same tune. =.=" Just for more info if Yong is reading this, "Baa Baa Black Sheep" has the same tune as both songs too. And a lot of other Nursery Rhymes. After that, I also found out my D & T overall, Science overall and Geography common test marks. Not bad, I guess. Friday - I was almost going to die of anxiety over my Literature marks. Thank God I didn't fail... That afternoon, I had a GB meeting. The attendance was poor but it was still very very fun. Especially Badgework!!! Sergeant Kwang was really nice and fun, Jie Ying, Felicia and Rachel were fighting over the cushions (we were in the Rated R(A) room in the library, the name is so ironic.) Yong and Hui Ting were doing the same thing and it was pure chaos. That's what I like about GB!!! Everyone can be a little siao... YAY US!!! Which reminds me... Jie Ying did this really funny thing with the bear-shaped cushion... WAHLIAO, WE WERE DYING OF LAUGHTER! Saturday - Today, I'm so bored. Bored bored bored bored bored. Let me guess, I'm inflicting boredom over your enjoyable little lives. Lucky you. |