|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
Failure.
Got our Science paper back. Ummm, I didn't fail but I didn't so so perfect either. But the score is still ok, I think.Tomorrow is the 5 Items Test for PFT. I am SO going to fail Standing Broad Jump. I cannot jump at least 135 cm. I've tried so many times today and I only managed to jump more than 135cm 2 out of 14 tries. I suck at any sport which mainly uses my legs. I hate it man. I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail, I'm gonna fail. And I have to stay back during the June holidays and re-do everything again and will still fail. But I cannot stay back!!! I'm going overseas for the school holidays dammit! I hate PFT, I hate PFT, I hate PFT...! AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! |