x))))
Haha... secretly using the computer despite being told by my father that I'm not allowed to! HAHA.

I'm very bored right now leh. And the CA1 is coming nearer and nearer. Me and Brisa (1Joy) skipped the Foreigner's English test for two days now. But we've got a PERFECTLY PERFECT excuse as to why we couldn't attend . XD.

Haha... We've got CME lesson with Marican tomorrow. Can't wait to see what'll happen tomorrow.

Today at Math class... me, Yong, Hui Ting and Amariah were sitting in the boys' side of the classroom. HAHA. That sounded so funny all of a sudden.

Then during the whole lesson we kept laughing like SIAO. Thanks to the crazy, idiotic, stupid but still funny comments of Yong and Hui Ting. And because everytime I tried to shake my correction pen, the cap came off, nearly hitting Yong in the face. XD. (GOMEN NASAI, ONEE-SAMA! ごめなさい おねー - サマ) Then Amariah borrowed my correction pen, tried to open it and really HIT Hui Ting's face. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! It was much funnier when it happened, of course. x))) Have I mentioned how I LURVED this people?! YYY

Sharon came back to school today! YAY! But she skipped the 2.4 run while the rest of us suffered. EVIL. My time somehow keeps slowing down, leh. Oh yeah. Because I jogged ALL THE WAY. x))) BUT STILL PASS! WHOO~

DIFFERENT METHODS OF WRITING MY NAME.

1) Japanese; Katakana - ネィディーン

2.) Japanese; Hiragana - ねぃでぃーん

3) Russian - Надежда

4) Arabic (not sure about this one)- لبكي
Syahindah just said it's the wrong spelling. :) tyty Indah... :P
ok lah. ok lah. I'll stop here because I have to finish my History homework.

codes are so fun don't you think???

haha. signing off...

- nadine