|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
the world is blurry.
Had GB-BB Enrolment Rehearsal today! And we practiced drill for about two hours I think. Being a complete beginner in the art of marching, I oculdn't handle the morning sun for two whole hours.At first, I was doing ok for the first round. Then on the second round, the KCPPS BB and GB came. I don't know how but things got a whole lot slower. During the award-giving, the ones in the team started getting heat stroke, nearly fainting. (No one really fainted on the spot.) Not really discouraging any people in Uniformed Groups here, you know... But I'm just sharing how it felt. At first, I started getting fidgety. Because we had to hold a certain position for a long time, of course blood ciculation would be poor. So I started wiggling my toes as the Staff Sergeants told us to do, then I started looking down briefly because of a reason I can't explain. Then after I looked up again, my vision started getting blur. It's like... the surroundings WERE suddenly getting whiter and whiter. Then my head started to feel heavy. Without me knowing, I started leaning forward. Then Dorin, who was in front of me, looked back and asked if I was OK or not three or four times... I don't know why but I just can't answer her at that time. After that, Staff Seargent Hannah followed me to the shade, after I started walking, my energy came back. While I was in the shade, more people started coming. After the whole thing was over, Dorin told me that when she looked at me at that time, I was really pale. YIKES. Sergeant Hannah told me not to push myself to hard... Because she told us that if we cannot tahan the heat, we should squat (sp?) down. But I didn't, even if I felt my vision was already blurring too much. But nevermind... I still love being in GB even though we have drill. Drill is still fun!!! Last rehearsal, NONE of us had heat stroke (except for a SEC 3 guy in BB) because we only did the drill ONCE. But today, we had to do it TWO times because of the Juniors (Primary School BB & GB). And you know... they came ONE HOUR after we came. And they even get to leave early! What kind of justice is that?!?! But good news is that, for the actual enrolment, we'll be doing drill at night. Which means no scorching hot sun! YAY! NOTE TO SELF. MUST NOT FAINT OR GET HEAT STROKE EVER AGAIN! Tips. 1. Wiggle toes. 2. Blink a lot for a couple of seconds every now and then. 3. Bite lips. (But not too hard or else it will bleed. DUH.) 4. Try to wiggle your nose, too... (but be careful your hat won't fall off, because when you wriggle your nose, your forehead/eyebrows will tighten, which can move your cap a bit.) 5. Pray to our Holy God that you won't faint. Or get heat stroke. 6. Try to tighten your muscles if you can. (Thighs, upper arms, whatever.) 7. Secretly pinch your arm/hand or thigh (depending on the command) from time to time. Haha... I posted it here so that I could remember. Those in uniformed groups could either take it seriously or not. XD. After I went home, I ate ice-cream to cool my head. LOLS. Cookies and cream is nice... And for next week, we have to wear our full uniform. Hah. I wonder how the others will react. x) Yong and Hui Ting were as usual, playing around when we were in the Sanctuary. Heh. What can you do about them? I dunno. But they're still lovable. -vommits- -composes herself- Ok, time to end yet another lame post. Nadine was here! Done. |