WHAT?
Waaah.

My hair is so short now. Before this, it's three whole inches below my shoulder and now it's barely touching my shoulder!!! =.=

Ok ok. Don't panic. I can still tie it. Just that, not sideways anymore like I usually do. And thank goodness it's not too bushy either. Ok ok. I just tried to bun it... and I can still bun it! YAY! I really don't want to wear a hairnet for GB... (No offence to Yong, Felicia or Sonja... -sheepish look-)

So maybe I don't really hate it. It's not really hideous or anything. Just ... short.

Ok. Must change topic now and forget about my hair.

Sigh... Monday tomorrow. I don't like Mondays. Because my class has a lot of subjects for that day. And this week, we have to use the Week 2 time table... which means for Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, we'll only be dismissed until 2.45.

I can't wait for the GB Enrolment! I'll be doing my first ever (somewhat) drill. Last Saturday, I didn't really mind standing under the sun, being in the same position for several minutes. It's just that, it was hot. And a BIT tiring because of the poor blood circulation. I'm still thankful that I didn't collapse from heat-stroke!

Man, I really need to lose weight. I feel fat all over.

Oh yeah... my cousin from Germany is coming here for three days... Don't know why. Which means he'll be sight-seeing Singapore. And if I'm lucky, I could go with him sight-seeing too! Yay!

But only IF I'm lucky. Because my dad knows that my CA1 is coming up.

Sigh. The dreaded CA1 is coming. And me and my English group still haven't finished our group project. We still have to take photos, make a slideshow and then make a poster about Animal Abuse. Our topic for now is about Advertisements. And we need to advertise anti-animal abuse.

Heh. This sounds like Journalism... One of my career choices. XD

And guess what?! I just came up with One-Truth's class motto! Haha... I just randomly said that to Cheryl then Cheryl said it to Rachel who posted it to our class blog... Not bragging here, alright?

"If you can't handle the truth, you can't handle one-truth!"
Haha... Rachel said it sounded so Pro... lols.
Found Gracia's blog today and whole lot of other people's blog! I also some of the GB girls' blogs. Hmmm. Maybe we should make a GB-KCP blog... The Girl Guides have one!
ok...i have to stop here 'cuz I need to pack my bag for tomorrow... XD