Wahliao.
Yesterday. GB Enrolment! Whoo! I'm officially a Private. Low rank, I know but at least I'm not a recruit anymore!

But sadly, Lisa and Yu Guan didn't make it yesterday cuz they were sick. :(

Good thing my fever dropped yesterday! Yay! I prayed for it to go down and for the weather not to be too hot or sunny either. And guess what? It wasn't hot or sunny yesterday afternoon! Thank you Lord for hearing my plea...

But yesterday, we (Jie Ying, Rachel, Hui Ting, Yong, Denise, Felicia Chong and me) arrived TWO WHOLE FREAKING HOURS EARLIER. Haha... now that I think of it, it was kind of funny. Because on the consent form, they said we have to be there by 12, so we came at 11.30 but then they said that roll call was at 1.30! Anyways, it was the last roll call for the Sec 4s and Sec 5s. We'll miss you lots... but JIA YOU for 'O' and 'N' levels!

I saw the auntie who called my mom when I was sick on Friday and had to come home early. I remember my mom complaining after I got home that she talked rudely to her. Well, I think she was only a cleaner. I don't look down on them! It's just that, she really did talk rudely to my mom. She kept telling my mum "You want her to go home by herself is it ah?" when I told her SO MANY FREAKING times that I'm still conscious enough to take a taxi home! She won't believe me is it?! And she kept asking the same things again and again, my mom has to repeat her answers again and again, and I have to just sit there while my fever goes higher and higher. She even called my mum TWO times.

She was also the same person who blamed the GB for a water spill back then, on the day of the Drill Competition and we were still at school. The spill wan't even OUR fault, it was the BB's fault. Is she blind? Can't she tell the difference between BB and GB?

WTH LAH HER.

Need to change topic. I don't want to talk about her already.

Vivien and Zena weren't promoted to Lance Corporal. I know the reason why but I don't want to say it here.


And I finally (finally!) bought a present for Hui Ting and Clara! Yay!

Ok gotta stop here now... Have to study for exams.

Because I'm a very guai person, sia.

:P

- nadine