untitled.
weeehhhhh... this is my what? 4th/5th/6th blog? Or maybe 50th... x)

well,well,well. Nadine is back again with another blog and hopefully she won't abandon this one like she did with her other blogs. yikes.

Okies. Background info.

THIS IS NADINE'S PUBLIC BLOG. Not her private one. Because the private one has too many dramatic issues on her life. HAH.

Nadine. Pronounced as 'NEY-DEEN'. 13 years old. Only 156 cm, darn it. Anime/Manga freak. Music-holic. Has a big sweet tooth. x)

So, what to write now???

Oh yeah, GB meeting today.

We were having enrollment practice (which will promote me to Private soon ^^) with the BB boys. I saw Aaron, Joel, David and Matthew in their BB uniform...

:////////

Ha. No comment about that one.

They (the staff sergeants.) made us practice drill under the scorching hot sun. I could feel my sweat travelling down my spine, at that time.

But it was FUN!!!

Now, I'm still at home waiting for the True Love Concert. I wonder how it'll be... Magdalene would be acting! lol.

Okay, 3 more hours.

Now what to write? I'm very bored... =x

-Sigh- CA1 is coming. I really need to improve my History marks. I HATE the source-based questions. I really feel like I'm slacking on my studies... haix.

ok. ok. Enough complaining.

I also need to update my Friendster. Wahliao. I sound so boring...!


I'll go now, don't wanna bore you to death. Besides, I'm going to watch 'The Departed'! Whoo~....

Wow. I lost count on how many times the actors say the f-word. =x