|
yah!
“Don't mess with mah icon, homie. K.Stew might bite, yo.”
-nadine | |
|
about this blog
Hi, my name is Nadine. Don't underestimate the girly background cos my icon kills.
tagboard
links
VALUES VENTURE 2009. The Deli-Crats' Clique Blog :D. GB 28thCoy Blog. Denise. Sharon. Huiting. Manju. Dorna. Clara. Veno. Bhavna. Regina archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: MINE >:D Background Colour Lovers |
a perfectly normal day in the life of nadine the great. XD
The true love concert last night was really really good. Zena was one of the dancers and Magdalene played the role of the girlfriend. x) Saw a lot of people there. Most of the sec 3 GB girls came, then after the concert we (Felicia, Jie Ying and I) took photos with them... Amanda looked so pretty!!! x) (She put on contact lens! When will my mom buy me some ?!?!?) The True Love ticket...Well, today... nothing happened much. Actually, I just came home from Novena. Bought some Japanese and Taiwanese sweets! ![]() Sweets!!! Yay me... After this, I'm gonna get a haircut. My hair is already so long. Actually, not really. But now it's longer than my usual cut. Long hair doesn't suit me, I think. Very short hair doesn't suit me either. I prefer to keep it near my shoulders... Ha. Just wanted to share! And I think there's something with my blog... Somtimes I can see it, sometimes I can't. Normally I have to refresh... I think it's because of the skin. But I like this skin!!! |

