haix.
Today's Friday the 13th.

oOhHHHh... scary liao.

I don't really give a damn about that right now, because worse things have happened.

Matthew Lu. WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?! Stepping on that lizard during History class! Like WTF is wrong with you?!?! You just ended a LIFE, MAN! What if its little lizard babies were depending their lives on their lizard daddy who you've just KILLED?!?!

Okay. Finally got that out of my system.

Oh yeah. One more thing.

Nicholas Lim. Is there something wrong with you too? Why can't you just mind your own damn business? Just because Amariah bought two of those heart-shaped balloons for an expensive price DOES NOT MEAN you have to tell everyone else about what she did. No matter how stupid her actions are, it's her own business. Not yours damn it. Only her FRIENDS are allowed to criticize her. And you're not exactly one of her friends.

There was one time also, when he asked Hui Ting her Geography test marks. Then Hui Ting said her marks, which was HIGHER than Nicholas Lim's then he said to her stop SHOWING OFF, when HE was the one who asked her in the first place.

This just goes to show that he's

a.) Jealous of Hui Ting's marks.
b.) Is very KPO.
c.) Cannot keep his huge mouth shut.

I hope that if these two people I've mentioned is reading my post, they'll realise their mistake. Not be freakishly, annoyingly immature then call me a bitch, or that I suck, post something in THEIR blog that I suck and am a bitch or something like that -cough- -cough-

And if they do, then I don't give a damn. Seriously, I won't.

Ok. Have to change topic now.

Amariah was really unlucky today. Not going to elaborate on that because I'm worried it'll bring bad memories. Sorry Emmie...

To Sharon - I just read your blog. I'm sure you have the potential to pass the audition to Arts School!!! You're very passionate about dancing... If you think they won't accept you just because of your looks, you are extremely WRONG. And if they do, screw them.

Hmmm. What else happened today? Oh yeah! We had fireworks in the class! Haha... a very very small one during Science at the lab...

Met up with a Primary School friend today at Bishan. Had lots of fun together. :)

Okay... gonna stop here for a while. Have to go eat dinner!

Sayonara people...