Did I...?
Yay! Added music! I also put Japanese songs!!! Whoo~!

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can't listen to it lorh... -smirks-

Art lessons have been kind of boring nowadays. All we're doing now is painting Primary Colours. Wow. That is so exciting. Can't you just feel the sarcasm in that sentence?

I never really liked art. I really didn't like it back in Primary School when we have to paint or colour a whole piece of drawing block. Because it's tiring. And back then, my art teacher always gave us a time limit. Hello?! Creativity takes time. It's not scheduled! It's spontaneous.

But I guess they don't believe in such things.

Have you ever been deceived by a friend? Especially if you think that they're such good friends when actually, they just want you gone? When all the memories you've spent together with her meant so much, but in the end, she was just doing it because she wanted something from you? When you thought you were best friends, but she was just being competitive with you?

I can't believe this happened you know. Yesterday, her cousin revealed to me about her secret anger towards me. It's not just because of a disagreement, she's been holding a grudge for me for so YEARS. I always had a feeling that she has, but I just liked being friends with her. I wonder of she ever regarded me as a friend.

I may sound dramatic, but this REALLY happened. I just don't want to hint who I'm talking about to anyone, even though you may not know the person.

A new week is starting again. Another week closer to CA1. Darn it. I hate exams.

Ok. I'll end here... because I'm feeling angst-y just thinking about that so-called 'friend'.

- nadine.